How to Integrate MailerLite
MailerLite is one of the email marketing services that you can integrate with your author account.
To Integrate MailerLite
- Log into your Prolific Works account. Your dashboard will appear.
- Go to the white secondary nav bar towards the top of your page.
- Select "Settings".
- Select "Mail Service Integrations" from the side menu of the "Settings" page.
- Select "Connect to MailerLite".
- A box with instructions should appear.
6a. If you are logged into your MailerLite account, you should be able to click on the first link and be brought to a page that shows your "Developer API". If this is the case, skip to Step 10.
6b. If you are not logged into your MailerLite account, continue to Step 7.
- If you are not logged into MailerLite, log into your MailerLite account.
- Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner and select "Integrations" from the drop down menu.
- On the next page, click on "Use" for the Developer API.
- You will be brought to a page called "Developer API". Copy the string of numbers and letters underneath "API Key".
- Go back to your Prolific Works Settings Page and paste the API Key into the box labeled "MailerLite API Key".
- Select "Connect".
- Your MailerLite account is now integrated with Prolific Works. Congratulations! When creating a giveaway, you will be able to select a specific MailerLite list. All subscribers gained through that giveaway will be automatically sent to the selected list.